Relieve stress, heal your body, and gain clarity. Floatation makes it easy to free your mind from distraction and your body from gravity, so you can get better at what you do.
Are you living or being lived?
Do not float if
- You suffer from incontinence, diarrhea, infectious diseases or uncontrolled epilepsy.
- You are menstruating, breastfeeding or in the first trimester of pregnancy
- You have a special or lacquered hairdo, or have recently dyed your hair
- You have applied hair colour or used tanning products within the last week
- You have open or bleeding wounds
- You have been medically advised not to float